Saturday 25 October 2014

My vision for Delta State —-Oyibode


IN the build up to the 2015 general elections, a Delta State governorship aspirant, Hon. Gabriel Chukwuma Oyibode, said he has a vision that will transform the state and restore its dwindling fortunes. He said his vision matched those President Goodluck Jonathan had for Nigeria and this had inspired him to enter the governorship race of Delta State, because it was people oriented.
According to Oyibode, “I am a man of my word. What I have worked for throughout my life has been for the welfare of the people. I have never for one day thought of myself but the people. The people are my priority. I love the vision of President Goodluck Jonathan. He has a vision to bring Nigeria back to its lost glory. I will work towards that. I am God fearing and will never do anything to hurt the people”, Oyibode, said, adding, “If I have the blessing of my President and the people of Delta State to run for the elections, I will show the world what youth can do in the country”. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/vision-delta-state-oyibode/#sthash.i370i9vj.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system